CREMAC, a Brooklyn-based asset management firm specializing in real estate securities and debt instruments announced that it sold, in a series of transactions, a high yield bond portfolio of $180 million par value.
What does HYB stand for?
HYB stands for High Yield Bond
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HYB
We have 1 other meaning of HYB in our Acronym Attic
- Huron Youth Advisory Council (Canada)
- High School Youth Advancing Christ's Kingdom through Students
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Christmas song)
- Hays Army Ammunition Plant
- Hogi Yogi and Teriyaki Stix
- Hope You Are the Same
- Hope You Are Well
- Hampshire Youth Bureau (Hampshire, England, UK)
- Handle Your Buisness
- Hannaford Youth Band (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)