It has been suspected to be the cause of sharkskin melt fracture during extrusion when polymer melts are subjected to high wall shear stress causing slip.
What does HWSS stand for?
HWSS stands for High Wall Shear Stress
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWSS
We have 4 other meanings of HWSS in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Waste Site Management Contractor
- Hall for WorkShop of Metasynthetic Engineering
- Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks
- He Who Shall Not Be Named
- Hybrid Wavelength and Sub-Wavelength Routing
- He Who Shall Remain Nameless
- Harwell Wilson Surgical Society (Memphis, TN)
- Hazardous Waste and Superfund Staff (EPA)
- Heavyweight Spaceship (gaming)
- Helpless When She Smiles (Backstreeet Boys song)
- Hoof Wall Separation Syndrome (horses)
- Hot Water Supply Systems (renewable energy; Somerset, UK)
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Social Security (Greece)
- Harold Washington Social Security Center (Chicago, IL)
- Heavy Weapons Special Study Group
- Hot Water Supply Temperature
- Half Way There
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Harvey World Travel
- Heartworm Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
A high wall shear stress leads to a high melt strength [F.