This integration provides high update rate wireless attitude, heading, heave, surge, sway, pressure, sound velocity (SV) and acoustic positioning of any subsea object.
What does HUR stand for?
HUR stands for High Update Rate
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of HUR
We have 9 other meanings of HUR in our Acronym Attic
- Hospital Universitário Pedro Ernesto (UERJ; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Hospital Universitario Professor Edgard Santos (Portuguese: Professor Edgard Santos University Hospital)
- Human Power Institute
- Harvard Urban Planning Organization (Harvard Graduate School of Design; Boston, MA)
- Human Proteome Organisation
- Handbook of University Policies and Procedures
- Hot Ultrapure Water
- Hardware Utilization Requirement
- Heat under Reflux
- Heatup Rate
- High Usage Report
- Hitachi Universal Replicator (software)
- Homes Using Radio
- Hovedstadens Udviklingsråd (Danish: Capital's Traffic and Development Council)
- Human Resources
- Hydrant Utilization Rate (US Air Force)
- Harvard University Retirees Association (Boston, MA)
- Health Utilisation Research Alliance (New Zealand)
- Huntington Urban Renewal Authority (West Virginia)
- Human Use Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Samples in periodicals archive:
With WAM, controllers are expected to receive high update rate, precision surveillance at a lower lifecycle cost than a new MSSR.
With intrinsically superior cost and surveillance advantages, the 3D multi-beam SKYSPY also has a high update rate over the total search volume in a multi-target environment under severe jamming and clutter conditions.