Attorney-General Nicola Roxon earlier said the government was open to discussing new ways of tackling illegal drug use but warned there was a high threshold of community resistance to relaxing existing laws.
What does HT stand for?
HT stands for High Threshold
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HT
We have 42 other meanings of HT in our Acronym Attic
- Herding Tested
- Hetian (China)
- Hi There
- Hide Turtle (Hyper Logo Turtle graphics command)
- High Tech
- High Temperature
- High Templar (Starcraft unit)
- High Tensile
- High Tension (as in electric power transmission)
- High Tension Tank (electron microscopy)
- High-Technology (1980s Cadillac engines)
- Highland Terrace (Elementary School; Shoreline School District)
- Highty-Tighty (Regimental Band of the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets)
- Highway Transport (trucking company)
- Hilly Terrain
- Hindutsan Times
- Hired Transport
- Hirohiigo Togashi (gaming)
- Histology Technician
- Hizb al-Tahrir (Islamist political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The theory deals with rare events--what many textbooks call outliers and recommend throwing away--and the probabilistic part of it describes the limiting distribution of sample extremes and number of exceedances of high thresholds.
Being a leader in providing best technology and speeds, this initiative by Batelco is part of continuous efforts to maximise customers' Internet experience by offering different broadband packages which suit all customers' needs, from low to heavy users, with high threshold and free unlimited usage after threshold, at speed of up to two Mbps, the company said in a statement.
With the automotive and machinery industries recovering with strong demand growth, stimulating a rise in the HSS and die market and the special steel industry's high threshold due to complicated technology and know-how, only a few leading suppliers, such as Tiangong, can enjoy such rise.
As Randy Zook, president and CEO of the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce, has noted, $500 million and 500 employees is a high threshold, too high for many desirable companies considering locating in the state.
Kaberuka noted that Morocco maintained its growth mechanisms at a high threshold, while achieving a strong economic growth of an average 5% despite the successive economic crises.
We may consider it a high threshold, however, it is not a violation of human rights.