Tenders are invited for Supply of Mild Steel High Tensile Hot Deep Galvanised Fasteners As Per Following, Hex.
What does HT stand for?
HT stands for High Tensile
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of HT
We have 42 other meanings of HT in our Acronym Attic
- Height of Target
- Heights (street type)
- Helicopter Training Squadron
- Herding Tested
- Hetian (China)
- Hi There
- Hide Turtle (Hyper Logo Turtle graphics command)
- High Tech
- High Temperature
- High Templar (Starcraft unit)
- High Tension (as in electric power transmission)
- High Tension Tank (electron microscopy)
- High Threshold
- High-Technology (1980s Cadillac engines)
- Highland Terrace (Elementary School; Shoreline School District)
- Highty-Tighty (Regimental Band of the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets)
- Highway Transport (trucking company)
- Hilly Terrain
- Hindutsan Times
- Hired Transport
Samples in periodicals archive:
Auto Business News-March 18, 2013--Nissan Motor Company to expand advanced high tensile steel in production models(C)1994-2013 ENPublishing - http://www.
2 gigapascal ultra high tensile strength steel, which is lighter, stronger and easier to manufacture, and employed it in the Infiniti Q50 sedan that will hit the North American market this year.
This results in significantly flatter surfaces plus high tensile strength.
Mixtures with a lot of sand and cement tend to have a high density and a relatively high tensile strength, but a low R-value--less than 1.
A star-shaped core connector consisting of a special fabric with high tensile strength is placed between pin and hole, Pressing the two cores together immediately results in a strong connection due to wedge and friction forces.
The tolerance in weight for the supply of copper busbars shall be +/-10%, high tensile strength m8 bolt full threaded (is-3757) grade-8.