We believe that deploying the new TrueWave optical fiber will enable us to support the bandwidth demands of high speed data transport in the 2lst century," said Jere W.
What does HSDT stand for?
HSDT stands for High Speed Data Transport
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSDT
We have 2 other meanings of HSDT in our Acronym Attic
- High-Speed Data Switch
- High-Speed Digital System
- Houston Swing Dance Society (Texas)
- Hybrid Synergy Drive System (Toyota)
- High Sensitivity Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- Height Standard Deviation Score for Calendar Age
- High-Speed Digital Secure Facsimile System
- High Speed Digital Subscriber Line (broadband option)
- Henry Sibley Dance Team (Minnesota)
- High School Drama Teacher
- High-Strain Dynamic Testing (civil engineering)
- Higher Order Shear Deformation Theory (laminated composite plates)
- Hull System Design Team
- High-Speed Data Transfer Network
- Healthy Settings Development Unit (UK)
- Higher Still Development Unit (Scotland; UK)
- Hospital Sterilisation and Disinfection Unit
- High Speed Digital Video
- Hispanic Service Disabled Veterans (Association for Service Disabled Veterans)
- Historical Society of Dayton Valley (Dayton, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed for high-density/high-speed applications, Panduit High Speed Data Transport (HSDT) solutions help ensure high network performance, system reliability and energy efficiency.
ADSL is a modulation technique used for high speed data transport over existing phone lines.
Panduit's complete line of High Speed Data Transport (HSDT) solutions supports the network infrastructure over the data center life cycle.
Panduit, a global leader in Unified Physical Infrastructure(SM) (UPI) management offers High Speed Data Transport Solutions which enable your physical media to address network issues such as throughput, latency, thermal management, and power consumption in a secure environment with optimum design flexibility.
Throughout this event we will feature our industry leading high speed data transport capabilities, integrated physical infrastructure management solutions and connected building solutions that enable our customers to make smart choices to achieve increased energy efficiencies while enjoying maximum infrastructure performance at minimal risk.
PANDUIT, a global leader in Unified Physical Infrastructure(SM) (UPI) management, enhances its portfolio of high speed data transport solutions to address the ever-increasing bandwidth requirements of advanced data center network applications.
PANDUIT's Unified Physical Infrastructure(SM) based solutions for the data center deliver high speed data transport capability in concert with high availability, agility, and physical security.