Boeing is also studying the New Large Airplane, a potential 600-seat aircraft, and a High Speed Civil Transport (HSCT), which would need to overcome environmental, as well as propulsion, material and aerodynamic challenges prior to production.
What does HSCT stand for?
HSCT stands for High Speed Civil Transport
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSCT
We have 26 other meanings of HSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Humane Society of Chatham Savannah (Savannah, GA)
- Healthcare Supply Chain Standards Coalition
- Healthy Start Coalition of Sarasota County (Florida)
- High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data (GSM technology)
- Hypertension-Stroke Cooperative Study Group
- Health and Social Care Services Unit (UK)
- Hayling Sentence Completion Task
- Health and Social Care Trust (UK)
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- High School Competency Test
- Hudson County Schools of Technology (North Bergen, NJ)
- Hygiène Sécurité Conditions de Travail en Collectivité Territoriale
- Hygiène, Sécurité et Condition de Travail (French: Health, Safety and Working Conditions)
- Hypersonic Commercial Transport
- Home Specimen Collection and Telephone Counseling
- Hyalinizing Spindle Cell Tumor with Giant Rosettes
- Hyper Space Communications and Technologies International (Atlanta, GA)
- High School Computer Training Program
- Health Services Credit Union (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Helicopter Subcontrol Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yagley joined Boeing in 1989 as an aerodynamics engineer, performing low-speed design and analysis work on the High Speed Civil Transport and sales support for the 737 and 757 commercial airplanes.
airframe manufacturers will minimize duplication of effort and make maximum use of existing capabilities," said Bruce Bunin, director of McDonnell Douglas' High Speed Civil Transport Program in Long Beach.
In an informal alliance, Boeing, General Dynamics, Lockheed, Martin Marietta and Rockwell International will conduct a commercial space transportation study (CSTS) to identify and characterize traditional and non-traditional markets -- a unique approach to understanding space launch needs that parallels the process used in the aeronautics industry for the High Speed Civil Transport.