High security zones, they suggested, must be established near all these jails.
What does HSZ stand for?
HSZ stands for High Security Zones
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HSZ
We have 4 other meanings of HSZ in our Acronym Attic
- Handsome Sailor Yacht Charters (Port Aransas, TX)
- Humane Society of York County (est. 1976; Fort Mill, SC)
- High School Youth Forum
- High Street Youth Health Service (Australia)
- Harvard Summit for Young Leaders in China
- High School Youth Ministry
- Horizontal Sync
- Homeland Security Yellow Pages (registered trademark of Homeland Security Strategy, Inc.; New Rochelle, NY)
- Heeressportzentrum (Austria)
- Hellenic Subduction Zone (geology)
- High Signal Zones (neurology)
- Hrvatski Savez Zadruga (Croatian: Croatian Association of Cooperatives)
- Hydrate Stability Zone (geology)
- Hartford Street Zen Center (San Francisco, CA)
- High Security Zone Residents Liberation Force (Tamil rebel group, Sri Lanka)
- (USN Rating) Hull Maintenance Technician
- Hague Tribunal
- Haiti (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Halo Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, November 13, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Saturday chaired a high level emergency meeting and it is decided to further strengthen the fool proof security of the federal capital specially the security of diplomatic and high security zones would be beefed up.
Rajapaksa's office quoted him as saying that the world has recognized the fact that Sri Lanka has achieved peace after 30 years of war and there is no state of emergency, no high security zones, no landmines and no checkpoints.
ISLAMABAD, November 13, 2010 (Frontier Star): Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Saturday chaired a high level emergency meeting and it is decided to further strengthen the fool proof security of the federal capital specially the security of diplomatic and high security zones would be beefed up.
ISLAMABAD, April 19, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Fearing the re-emergence of polio disease in the federal, the city fathers and health experts Monday expressed their serious concerns over the impediments being faced by polio vaccination teams while entering into the private educational institutes, high security zones as well as slums of the federal capital.
The LTTE, for its part, has called for a resettlement of displaced persons in the high security zones held by the government.