I would like to find a job so I can earn enough money to go back to college, but my only job experience is some community service I did as part of my high school graduation requirements.
What does HSGR stand for?
HSGR stands for High School Graduation Requirements (California Department of Education)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HSGR
We have 1 other meaning of HSGR in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrologic Sciences Graduate Group
- Heads of State and Government Implementation Committee
- Humane Society of Greater Kansas City
- Honorary Sergeant Major of the Regiment
- Humane Society of Greater Miami
- High School Game of the Week
- Homeland Security Grant Program (US Dept of Homeland Security)
- Humanist Society of Greater Phoenix (Arizona)
- High School Grade Point Average (also seen as HS GPA)
- High School Graduation Qualifying Examination
- High Speed Global Ring (Navy terrestrial connectivity bundled together forming an OC3 or OC12.)
- High School for Gifted Student (Vietnam)
- Huron Shores Genealogical Society (Oscoda Michigan)
- Heterotopic Salivary Gland Tissue (otolaryngology)
- High School Graduation Test
- High-Speed Ground Transport
- Hitachi Software Global Technology Ltd. (Westminster, CO)
- High Speed Ground Transportation Association
- Habitability Self-Help (SURFPAC)
- Haverford State Hospital (Haverford, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As of July, Maryland students will have to learn how to perform hands-only CPR and use an automated external defibrillator to fulfill high school graduation requirements.
Attorneys for the state will spend the next four weeks arguing that new high school graduation requirements and the $3.
The limited scope of her authority led her to focus on raising standards, tightening high school graduation requirements, improving the performance of disadvantaged students and cheerleading for public education in general.
Yudi Pardo is enrolled under a special program at the college allowing home-schooled and high school students to take college courses before they have finished their high school graduation requirements.
The school, the first of its kind in New York City, operates on a trimester schedule and blends a career and technical education curriculum with advanced coursework that permits students to complete high school graduation requirements in three years.
The paper, building on information collected in ACTE's series of CTE State Profiles, examines the recognition of CTE coursework to meet academic high school graduation requirements at the state and local levels.
The State Board, the Governor, state Legislature and the state's business leaders worked together to develop the Michigan Merit Curriculum-the most rigorous high school graduation requirements in the nation.