He immediately set out to enroll in the high school equivalency program at the University of Oregon.
What does HEP stand for?
HEP stands for High School Equivalency Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEP
We have 154 other meanings of HEP in our Acronym Attic
- Health, Education and Enforcement Partnership (Canada)
- Heterogeneous Element Processor
- Heterogeneous Multiprocessor
- Hic Est Positus/Posita (Latin: Here He/She Was Laid, epigraphy)
- Hierosolyma Est Perdita (Latin: Jerusalem Is Lost; pogrom attacker cry)
- High Efficiency Particulate (air filters)
- High Egg Passage (vaccine production)
- High Encryption Pack (Microsoft)
- High Energy Particle
- High Energy Physics
- High-Explosive Plastic
- Higher Education Perspectives (journal; Canada)
- Higher Education Program (various organizations)
- Hispanic Employment Program
- Home Equity Prepayment
- Home Exercise Plan (health care)
- Home Exercise Program (physical therapy)
- Hospital Education Program (University of Virginia)
- Household Evaluation Program
- Hrvatska Elektroprivreda Ltd (Croatia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Education's Office of Migrant Education to start the High School Equivalency Program on its Rock Creek Campus.
Augustus, D-Worcester, said next month he will press for an override of the governor's veto of Centro's $100,000 line item, which has been used for the last two years for the food pantry, high school equivalency program and job training.
Alonso, 65, came to Sheldon in 2005 with a psychology degree from the University of Oregon (1976) and decades of experience, ranging from teaching nine years in the UO's high school equivalency program to being a school counselor at Churchill High School.
Last year, the office started requiring similar reports for its High School Equivalency program.
Augustus said Centro Las Americas used the state money for its food pantry, high school equivalency program and workforce development.
After their last class Thursday, some students submitted applications to the University of Oregon, some to Lane Community College and some to the university's High School Equivalency Program.