The advantages of VP compared to URS include its non-invasiveness, no need of anesthesia, no risk of perforation or any other mechanical injury, and precise, high resolution information concerning parenchymal lesions.
What does HRI stand for?
HRI stands for High Resolution Information
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRI
We have 131 other meanings of HRI in our Acronym Attic
- Health Resources Incorporated
- Health Right, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Health-Related Item (non-drug pharmacy products)
- Heart Rate Impairment (cardiology)
- Heat-Related Illness
- Height-Range Indicator
- Hellenic Resources Institute (Greece)
- Heme-Regulated Inhibitor (proteins)
- High Refractive Index
- High Resolution Imagery
- High Resolution Instrument
- High Resolution Isolation
- High Rising Intonation (speech)
- High Risk of Isolation
- High-Risk Infant (various organizations)
- Historic Resources Inventory (various locations)
- Hitachi Research Institute (Japan)
- Horse Racing Ireland
- Horticultural Research International (United Kingdom)
- Horticulture Research Institute (American Nursery & Landscape Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the other highlights include: Blue Alpina instruments with high resolution information display with black panel LCD technology, a sport steering wheel, hand-stitched in LAVALINA leather, blue illuminated entry sills with logo.