Negative staining method for high resolution electron microscopy of viruses.
What does HREM stand for?
HREM stands for High Resolution Electron Microscopy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HREM
- Revista Española de Historia (Spanish: Spanish Journal of History)
- High Resolution Electron Ionization
- Human Relations Enrichment Instructor (La Leche League International; Schaumburg, IL)
- Human Rights Education Institute (Coeur d'Alene, ID)
- Hypo Real Estate International
- Human Rights Education Institute of Burma
- Halverton Real Estate Investment Management Ltd. (London, UK)
- Huntingdon Real Estate Investment Trust (Canada)
- History of Religions (college course)
- Hans Rausing Endangered Languages Project
- Homeland Response and Emergency Management (academic program)
- Hampton Roads Emergency Management Committee (Virginia)
- Human Rights Education Movement of India
- Hudson River Estuary Management Program (New York)
- Hamptons Real Estate Online
- Hawaii Real Estate Online
- Heavy Rare Earth Oxide
- Human Relations Education Officer
- Human Relations/Equal Opportunity (US DoD)
- Human Rights and Equity Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
A negative staining method for high resolution electron microscopy of viruses.