The new 5 & 7 models expands the range of Verderflex Dura peristaltic pumps with 2 new high pressure low volume hose dosing models for handling less than 1 l/hr at 5 or 8 bar with a rugged (re-enforced) hose.
What does HPLV stand for?
HPLV stands for High Pressure Low Volume
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPLV
We have 1 other meaning of HPLV in our Acronym Attic
- High Performance Low Pressure Liquid Chromatography (antibiotics)
- Health Professions Loan Repayment Program
- Hierarchical Partial Least Squares
- History and Philosophy of the Life Sciences (journal)
- HIV Prevention Leadership Summit (National Minority AIDS Council)
- Holdrege Public Library System (Holdrege, NE)
- Home Purchase Loan Scheme (est. 1988; Hong Kong)
- Human Performance and Leisure Studies (education)
- Hamilton Public Library Special Collections (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- High Pressure Latch Valve
- High Priority Low Volume
- High Performance Light Water Reactor
- Hand Painted Medium (art)
- Hardware Platform Management
- Harvest Prayer Ministries (Terre Haute, IN)
- Hazard Process Management
- Hazardous Process Material
- Hazardous Production Material (1997 Uniform Fire Code)
- Hazardous Protection Monitoring
- Health and Productivity Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
SportPaint utilizes leading industry technology in High Pressure Low Volume (HPLV) spray equipment and start of the art down draft spray booths.