The present company operates 15 high pressure die casting machines, from 280 to 660 tons capacity, and 13 gravity die-casting stations.
What does HPDC stand for?
HPDC stands for High Pressure Die Casting (metal casting technique)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPDC
We have 29 other meanings of HPDC in our Acronym Attic
- Hidroelectrica Piedra Del Aguila (Argentinean electric services)
- High Performance Data Analysis
- Hipster Parietal Disgorgement Aid
- Human Progenitor-Derived Astrocytes (cells)
- Hypothalamic Perifornical Defence Area
- Health Policy Development Branch (Kentucky Department for Public Health)
- Harry Potter Dialogue Centre
- High Performance Data Conditioning
- High Performance Distributed Computing
- High Performance Driving Course (Grand Prix auto racing)
- Holden Performance Driving Centre (sportscar racing; Norwell, Queensland, Australia)
- Health Promotion Development Division (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- High Power Density Devices
- High-Power Direct-Diode Laser (manufacturing)
- High Density Polyethylene
- High Performance Driving Education (motorsports)
- High Performance Driving Event
- High Performance Driving Experience (Limerock, CT)
- Human Pancreatic Duct Epithelium
- Human Pancreatic Ductal Epithelial Cell (medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Room: S320 E Optimization of HPDC Process Using Flow Simulation--Case Studies (T10-091) Autonomous Gating Design Optimization (T1 0-092) Optimizing the High Pressure Die Casting Process Using Computer Simulation (T1 0-093) 3:45 p.