Contract Awarded to design, develop, fabricate, test and deliver a 60 kilowatt spectrally combined high power fiber laser
What does HPFL stand for?
HPFL stands for High Power Fiber Laser (fiber optics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPFL
We have 4 other meanings of HPFL in our Acronym Attic
- Health Product and Functional Food Industry (British Columbia, Canada)
- Hereditary Persistence of Fetal Hemoglobin
- Heterocellular Persistence of Fetal Hemoglobin
- Hereditary Persistence of Fetal Hemoglobin Deletion (hematology)
- Healthy Pest-Free Housing Initiative
- High Performance Fortran Interpreter (HPSIN module)
- High Point Furniture Industries (High Point, NC)
- high-pressure fuel injection (Enginuity)
- Hazara Phosphate Fertilizers, Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Health Partners for Life (Netcare)
- High Pressure Fire Loop
- High Pressure Flow Meter (agriculture analysis method)
- Hocus Pocus Freakin' Magic (polite form)
- Hunter Property Fund Management (Edinburgh, UK)
- Hungarian Pet Food Manufacturer's Association
- Hampton Park First National (Real Estate; Australia)
- Harry Potter Fans Online
- High Pour Fuel Oil
- High Power Fiber Optic Towed Decoy
- Hierarchical Packet Fair Queueing
Samples in periodicals archive:
3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- OFS, a leading designer, manufacturer, and supplier of innovative fiber laser components, today announced the launch of its new TrueLase(TM) Double Clad Optical Fibers for high power fiber laser applications.
Ultrafast high power fiber laser systems, Comptes Ren dus Physique 7(2): 187-197.
This compliments their existing portfolio of high power fiber laser components including;
com) is committed to providing high power fiber laser solutions that increase productivity and enable new capabilities for advanced laser materials processing and defense applications.
The range of high power fiber laser mirror gratings developed by ITF Labs is designed to extend our current grating product line into the high power laser field and to complement our world leading kW class combiners These gratings are available both packaged and unpackaged in a wide range of fibers from singlemode to 25um LMA fiber.
today announced it has signed a consulting and distribution agreement with DPM Photonics to make 3SAE Technologies' new large diameter fiber fusion splicing and preparation technologies available to high power fiber laser manufacturers and to military, aerospace, and industrial medical markets throughout the United States.
In the commercial laser industry, the glasses will enable better performing high power compact lasers, high power fiber lasers, and high power fiber amplifiers.