From 1980 to 1994 he was a research scientist at Sandia National Laboratories where he developed high power electromagnetics (EM) systems, non-destructive testing, and fast pulse EM measurement techniques.
What does HPEM stand for?
HPEM stands for High Power Electromagnetics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPEM
We have 1 other meaning of HPEM in our Acronym Attic
- Harry Potter Education Fanon
- Health Professions Education Foundation (California)
- Human Powered Energy Generator
- Health, Physical Education and Human Services
- Health and Physical Education Interest (University of Delaware)
- High Pressure Electrokinetic
- Hyperbranched Poly Ether-Ketone
- Half Pixel Motion Estimation (MPEG-4 video)
- Horn Point Environmental Laboratory
- Health Physical Education and Leisure Services (University of Northern Iowa)
- High Power Electronic Microwave (non-lethal weapons)
- Hybrid Plasma Equipment Model
- 14th High Power Electromagnetics Conference
- HSBC Private Equity Middle East Ltd.
- High Powered Electromagnetic System (Eureka Aerospace)
- Healthcare Practice Enhancement Network (now Sinaiko Healthcare Consulting, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA)
- Home Parenteral or Enteral Nutrition
- Human Performance Engineering (Australia)
- Haemophilia Programme Enhancement Project (est. 1991; British Columbia, Canada)
- Health Professionals Education Project (various locations)