As a sergeant in Cheshire Police he was one of only 300 officers nationally to be selected for the High Potential Development Scheme giving him a fast-track to being a chief constable.
What does HPDS stand for?
HPDS stands for High Potential Development Scheme (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HPDS
We have 18 other meanings of HPDS in our Acronym Attic
- Health Policy Development and Planning Bureau (Philippines Department of Health)
- Human Proteome Detection and Quantitation (Project)
- High Packet Data Rate
- High-Power Disc Resonator
- High-Precision Dynamic-Range (NVIDIA)
- Highest Posterior Density Region (genetics)
- High Performance Database Research Center (Florida International University)
- Hamilton Psychiatric Depression Rating Scale
- Health Professions Data System (North Carolina)
- High Performance Data System
- High-Performance Distributed System (computer architecture)
- Hospital and Patient Data System (Washington)
- Hyde Park Day School (Illinois and Florida)
- High Pressure Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- Highpass Delta Sigma Modulator (switching signal generator)
- Health Practitioners Disciplinary Tribunal (New Zealand)
- High Power Device Test
- High-Performance Data Transfer
- High Power Device Test Subsystem
- High-Performance Data Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Graduate Zone already boasts exhibitors such as Hugh James Solicitors, the Police High Potential Development Scheme and The Patent Office, among many others.
Mr Denham was at the NEC to launch the High Potential Development Scheme (HPDS), which enables senior police officers to be fast-tracked to top posts.