The study was presented at the High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) workshop in Boston, Mass.
What does HPEC stand for?
HPEC stands for High Performance Embedded Computing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPEC
We have 31 other meanings of HPEC in our Acronym Attic
- Health Professions Education Advisory Committee (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
- Health Professionals Educational Assistance Program
- Health Physical Education and Athletic Training
- Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior (University of South Carolina)
- Henan Petroleum Exploration Bureau (Nigeria)
- High Performance ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Serologic Assay) Buffer
- Himachal Pradesh Education Board (India)
- Health and Physical Education Certification (University of Louisiana at Monroe)
- Health and Physical Education Council (Alberta Teachers' Association; Canada)
- High Performance Echo Cancellation
- High Powered Expert Committee
- Highland Pony Enthusiasts Club (UK)
- Houston Police Equipment Company
- Humanitarian Physicians Empowerment Community
- High-Performance Embedded Computing Software Initiative
- Hidden PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) Ebay Counter System (auction counter tool)
- Hartford Postal Employees Credit Union (Hartford, CT)
- Health and Physical Education
- Health Promoting Emergency Departments (Australia)
- Health Promotion and Education Database