This edition will also bring together over 500 engineers, designers, researchers and scientists from around the world to promote better understanding of matters of common interests to all stakeholders, ranging from the most recent research to the latest applications of high-strength and high performance concrete for construction.
What does HPC stand for?
HPC stands for High Performance Concrete
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPC
We have 350 other meanings of HPC in our Acronym Attic
- Heritage Presbyterian Church (Mason, OH)
- Hermann Park Conservancy (Houston, TX)
- Hertz Prestige Collection (Hertz Corporation)
- Heterotrophic Plate Count
- Hewlett Packard Consulting
- High Performance Cluster
- High Performance Coatings, Inc.
- High Performance Computer
- High Performance Computing
- High Performance Controller (IDNX)
- High Plains Community (various organizations)
- High Point Church (Madison, WI)
- High Power Command
- High Powered Inter-Ministerial Committee (India)
- High Pressure Cell
- High Pressure Compressor
- High Pressure Cylinder
- High Probability of Completion (telecommunications)
- High Pulse Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
They discuss current methods of assessing sustainability; sustainable technologies related to concrete and concrete structures, such as carbon dioxide capture and storage technology, the use of supplementary cementitious materials and chemical admixtures, and high performance concrete structures; case studies of technologies; and future perspectives.
Rice husk ash as a mineral admixture for high performance concrete.
The establishing of the composition of a high or very high performance concrete is more complex than for the usual concrete, because there occur new parameters, namely: the superplasticizer additive and the ultrafine silica.
9780878493418 Ultra-high-pumpability and high performance concrete technology; proceedings.
Editorial focuses on the latest technology and major issues in the concrete bridge industry with initial issues covering such topics as: high performance concrete bridges; accelerated construction; rapid maintenance response; engineering solutions; and, rehabilitation and replacement.
This tough acrylic latex was designed specifically for high performance concrete sealers, stains, pigmented masonry coatings, garage floor coatings, roof tile coatings and other specialty applications.