Created as part of the DoD's HPCMP, the ASC MSRC High Performance Computing Center is located on Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and is one of four DoD MSRC sites.
What does HPCC stand for?
HPCC stands for High Performance Computing Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPCC
We have 97 other meanings of HPCC in our Acronym Attic
- High Point Community against Violence (High Point, NC)
- Human Placental Cord Blood
- Hyde Park Chinese Baptist Church (Austin, TX)
- High Performance Computing Basic Profile
- High Pressure Chamber
- Hastings Poster Canopy Bedroom Set (Magnussen Home)
- High Performance Commercial Building Systems (California)
- Heritage Park Community Center
- High Performance Computer Cluster
- High Performance Computing & Communications
- High Performance Control Center
- High-Precision Contour Control
- Highly Premixed Cool Combustion
- Hilton Palmyra Cricket Club (Melville, VA)
- Hospice and Palliative Care Center
- Housing Partnership of Chester County (Downington, PA)
- High Performance Computing, Communications & Simulation
- Haig Point Club and Community Association (South Carolina)
- High Performance Car Control Clinic (Sports Car Club of America)
- High Performance Cluster Computing Centre (Hong Kong Baptist University; Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group announced in May that it had migrated part of its High Performance Computing center to an HP Workstation zx6000 cluster powered by almost 200 Itanium 2 processors in a rack configuration running MSC.
The US Air Force's Maui High Performance Computing Center (MHPCC) and the Aeronautical Systems Center (ASC) Major Shared Resource Center (MSRC), both centers of the DoD High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP), are recipients of the two Evolocity cluster systems.