Closer examination reveals that architectural talent of high order has been at work: there is a strong flavour of Japan in the careful ordering of the courts and flank walls, and a Nordic sensibility in use of materials.
What does HO stand for?
HO stands for High Order
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HO
We have 13 other meanings of HO in our Acronym Attic
- Head Office
- Headquarters Office
- Hearing Office (Social Security)
- Hearing Officer
- Heavy Offense (gaming)
- Heavy Oil
- Height Obstacle
- Heterotopic Ossification (orthopedics)
- Hide Out
- Hierorts (Austrian German: local or locally)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A The Portrait, like Poe's "Cask of Amontillado," is a beautifully written, exquisitely plotted Gothic revenge tale of a very high order.