Soybean Oil, High Oleic Safflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil AAK's Golden Wax is a line of natural waxes for vegetable based candle formulations.
What does HOSO stand for?
HOSO stands for High Oleic Sunflower Oil
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOSO
We have 1 other meaning of HOSO in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Order Sliding Modes
- Holme on Spalding Moor (UK county)
- Host Operations System Manager
- Harvest of Souls Ministries UK
- High-Order Sliding Mode Control (aeronautics)
- High-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Hands on Science Outreach, Inc. (1984-2007; Silver Spring, MD)
- Head of Systems and Operations (logistics; various locations)
- Head On Shell On (seafood)
- Head on Skin On (seafood)
- Hollywood South (nickname for Shreveport, LA)
- Home Office, Small Office
- Hamilton Oxford Schools Partnership (education improvement partnership; Oxford, England, UK)
- Hot Springs National Park (US National Park Service)
- House Sparrow
- Hybrid-Organic-Siloxane-Polymer (dielectric)
- Hospital Company
- Health and Other Service Personnel Trade Union of South Africa
- Hurt Operative Safely Protected in Totally Antiseptic Location (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zweifel explains that flying the crisps in high oleic sunflower oil brings out the true flavour of the potatoes.
High oleic sunflower oil (78% oleic acid) produced the lowest levels of TPCs and the lowest levels of hexanal and pentanal compounds, indicating greater frying oil stability and oxidative stability of the food.