The delegation included representatives from the ministries of interior, finance, commerce and industries, the Attorney General's Office, the High Office of Oversight and Ant-corruption, the National Directorate of Security and the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Services Commission.
What does HOO stand for?
HOO stands for High Office of Oversight
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HOO
We have 7 other meanings of HOO in our Acronym Attic
- Head of New Students
- Hospice of the North Shore (Massachusetts)
- House of Noodle Soup (Cranston, RI)
- With Honours (degree)
- Teléfonos de Honduras (Honduras)
- Healthcare of New York
- Hanford Operations Office
- Head of Operations
- Headquarters Operations Officer (US NRC)
- Heroes of Olympus
- Holding Our Own
- Home Office Overhead
- Hood River, Oregon (Amtrak station code)
- Hours of Operation (various organizations)
- Housing Operations Office (various schools)
- Hrvatski Olimpijski Odbor (Croatian Olympic Committee)
- Hooters Community Endowment Fund
- Hazardous Occupations Order for Agriculture (US Department of Labor)
- Haskell Object Observation Debugger (computer programming)
- Hereditary Onycho-Osteodysplasia (genetic disorder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Azizullah Luddin, chairman of the High Office of Oversight and Anti-corruption, also said that records suggested the government would only be able to get back around two thirds of Kabul Bank's $925 million in outstanding loans.
The head of Afghanistan's High Office of Oversight and Anti-Corruption says that allowing Sehebi to stay in his position could send the wrong message to other politicians who may try to break the law.
Similarly, the Afghanistan National Disaster Management Authority, Canalization Department, Breshna Shirkat, High Office of Oversight and Anti-Corruption, Department of Geology and Cartography, Afghanistan Atomic Energy Commission, Independent Human Right Commission and the Commission for the Implementation of Constitution also could not utilise half of their funds.