Cycle enthusiasts are advised that strategic viewing points for the race are at Pork Hill, Princetown High Moorland Visitor Centre car park, Dartmeet, Ashburton and Buckfastleigh.
What does HMVC stand for?
HMVC stands for High Moorland Visitor Centre (Dartmoor National Park, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMVC
We have 1 other meaning of HMVC in our Acronym Attic
- His Master's Voice
- Horror Music Video
- HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development) McKinney-Vento
- Hydraulics Main & Vital
- Hazard Mapping and Vulnerability Assessment
- Historic Medford Village Association (Medford, NJ)
- Historic Modified Vehicle Association (Germany)
- Helmet-Mounted Visual and Audio Display
- Hartlepool Male Voice Choir (UK)
- Hierarchical Model View Controller (computer programming)
- Huntingdon Male Voice Choir (est. 1962; UK)
- Het Ministerie Van Evenementen (Dutch: The Ministry of Events)
- Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cell (also seen as HMEC and HMVEC-d)
- Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cell (also seen as HMEC and HMVEC)
- Historic Military Vehicle Forum (UK)
- Hudson Mohawk Volunteer Firemen's Association
- High-Speed Multi Vendor Interface Protocol (GO-MVIP – H-MVIP Standard)
- Hundred-Million Vehicle Kilometres
- Hundred Million Vehicle Miles
- High Mach Vehicle Mission Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
But if you want to further explore Dartmoor National Park, which covers 368 square miles, the High Moorland Visitor Centre at Princetown is the best place to start.
Princetown has the High Moorland Visitor Centre and the famous prison, which has a museum and gift centre (perfect for a "wish you were here" postcard