In this aspect, hydrogen showed the potential to remove these impurities through HDS, HDO, HDM, HDN, HDAs, in addition to hydrocracking to accelerate the breakdown of high molecular weight hydrocarbon to lighter products.
What does HMWH stand for?
HMWH stands for High Molecular Weight Hydrocarbon (petroleum)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMWH
- Heart Mountain Wyoming Foundation
- High Molecular Weight Fraction (physiology)
- Huron Mountain Wildlife Foundation (est. 1954)
- High Molecular Weight Fibrinogen Complexes
- Heavy Molecular Weight Fibrinogen Derivatives
- High Molecular Weight Glutenin
- Hospital Monsenhor Walfredo Gurgel (Portuguese: Monsignor Hospital in Walfredo Gurgel)
- High Molecular Weight Glutenin Subunits
- Hard Men Working Hard (band)
- He-Man Woman Haters
- High-Molecular-Weight Heparin
- He-Man Woman Haters Club
- High Molecular Weight High Density Polyethylene
- Highly Mechanised Weapon Handling System
- Hospital Medical Waste Incinerator
- Hessisches Ministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst (Germany)
- High Molecular Weight Kininogen (blood clotting factor)
- High-Molecular-Weight Keratin (kidney cancer indication)
- High Molecular Weight Mannoprotein
Samples in periodicals archive:
The special sampling apparatus was heated to 200[degrees]C, and thus, the condensation of high molecular weight hydrocarbons was prevented.
High molecular weight hydrocarbons in Gulf of Mexico continental slope sediments.