Colonial Heights, VA, is expanding production of its "Spectra" high modulus polyethylene fiber.
What does HMPE stand for?
HMPE stands for High Modulus Polyethylene
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMPE
We have 1 other meaning of HMPE in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Maintenance Procedure Code
- Hazardous Materials Policy Council (USDA)
- High-Mass Protostar Candidates
- Hudson Memorial Presbyterian Church (Raleigh, NC)
- Heywood and Middleton Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva (video game)
- Hazardous Materials Packaging Directory
- Head-Mounted Projective Display
- Health Manpower Personnel Data System
- Hazardous Materials Program Evaluation (US DOT)
- Human Megakaryocyte Potentiating Factor
- Hybrid Multiple-Prism Grazing-Incidence
- Haunt Master Products Inc. (Halloween merchandise)
- Heraeus Metal Processing, Inc. (Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Hobart Machined Products, Inc. (Hobart, WA)
- High Momentum Particle Identification Detector
- Heavy Metal Parking Lot (music video)
- Hulasi Metals Pvt. Ltd. (Jaipur, Rajasthan, India)
- Her Majesty's Papua New Guinea Ship
- Hepatic Metastases from Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Samples in periodicals archive:
The methods developed include melt spinning and gel spinning followed by high draw for high modulus polyethylene fibers (1, 2) ram extrusion (3) and hydrostatic extrusion (4) for highly oriented polyethylenes and other flexible polymers, and more recently die-drawing (5) and roller drawing (6) for a wide range of polymers, including polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, and poly(ethylene terephthalate).