The company will work with high mobility vehicle developer Supacat and Whiteland Engineering on the new vehicles.
What does HMV stand for?
HMV stands for High Mobility Vehicle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMV
We have 35 other meanings of HMV in our Acronym Attic
- Haarlem Model United Nations
- Harvard Model United Nations
- Hazardous Materials Unified Program Agency (San Francisco Department of Public Health; California)
- High Mobility Utility Vehicle
- Hybrid Multiplex (FDDI)
- Halo Music Video
- Hazardous Materials Vault (military vault for dangerous materials)
- Heavy Maintenance Visit
- Heavy Military Vehicle
- High Mileage Vehicle
- High Molecular Weight
- High Mountain Village (gaming)
- His Master's Voice
- Horror Music Video
- HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development) McKinney-Vento
- Hydraulics Main & Vital
- Hazard Mapping and Vulnerability Assessment
- Historic Medford Village Association (Medford, NJ)
- Historic Modified Vehicle Association (Germany)
- Helmet-Mounted Visual and Audio Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initially, there will be about 100 employees and existing projects include the Axe high mobility vehicle as well as up- armoured and bulletproof Scorpios, Boleros, Rakshak, rapid intervention vehicles and the Marksman light armoured vehicle.
The only known Russian vehicle which could conceivably fall into this category, apart from stripped-down vehicles in the UAZ-469B series, is the Gaz-3937 high mobility vehicle.