What does HMGI/Y stand for?
HMGI/Y stands for High Mobility Group Proteins I and Y (chromatin component)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Human Gene Mutation Database (Institute of Medical Genetics in Cardiff, UK)
- Hardware Maintenance Generic Equipment List
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Funds (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Honest Medical Guidance Foundation
- Hot Metal Gas Forming (industrial manufacturing)
- Hughes Med-Grad Fellowship (Birmingham, AL)
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl Flavonones
- Headline Media Group Inc.
- High Mobility Group I (protein)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Geofisika Indonesia (Indonesian: Geophysics Indonesian Students Association)
- High-Mobility Group (Nonhistone Chromosomal) Protein Isoform I-C
- Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc. (stock symbol)
- High Mobility Group Nucleosome-Binding (protein)
- His Majesty's Government of Nepal
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program
- High Mobility Group Protein
- Human Muscle Glycogen Phosphorylase
- Heartland Meat Goat Producers Association
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-CoA Reductase (enzyme)
- Healthy Marriages Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids, MI)