ENGINEER BATTALIONS IN SOUTHWEST ASIA (SWA) ARE GIVING THE INTERIM HIGH MOBILITY ENGINEER EXCAVATORS (IHMEE) A REAL RUN FOR THEIR MONEY.
What does HMEE stand for?
HMEE stands for High Mobility Engineer Excavator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of HMEE in our Acronym Attic
- Hindu Mandir Executives' Conference
- Horace Mann Educators Corporation (insurance holding company)
- Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cell (aka Human Microvascular Dermal Endothelial Cell; also seen as HMVEC and HMVEC-d)
- Human Mammary Epithelial Cell
- Hybrid Multi-Level Error Control
- Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cell Line
- Hamilton Municipal Employees' Credit Union (now Healthcare and Municipal Employees Credit Union; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Healthcare and Municipal Employees Credit Union (Canada)
- Heavy Military Electronics Division
- Home-Made Explosive Device
- Heat and Moisture Exchanging Filter
- His Mercy Endures Forever (Mike Harrison song)
- HSBC (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) Midcap Equity Fund (India)
- Heat and Moisture Exchange Filter
- His Most Eminent Highness (rank)
- Human Microsomal Epoxide Hydrolase
- Her Majesty's Explosives Inspectorate (United Kingdom)
- Hydro-Meteorological Equipment Industry (association; Switzerland)
- Harvard Middle Eastern and Islamic Review (journal)
- Hazardous Materials Exposure Information Service (Washington Poison Center; Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It follows an announcement in October that JCB had secured the biggest order in its history - a $140 million contract to supply the US Army with the high mobility engineer excavator (HMEE).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Read the interim high mobility engineer excavators (IHMEE) operator's manual before the snow flies, and keep these cold weather starting tips in mind for smooth running.
The High Mobility Engineer Excavator took three years to design and is capable of travelling at speeds of up to 57 mph.
The new interim high mobility engineer excavator (IHMEE) is a real workhorse for excavating, moving and dumping dirt and sand at the worksite.
Operators, even a workhorse like your interim high mobility engineer excavator needs some TLC to keep it moving dirt and sand.