As part of the Global 7000 and Global 8000 aircraft program, CAE will deliver an engineering development simulator, host computer system and interface with ISTCR and High Lift System Test Rig (HLSTR) that is used to perform testing in a hardware-in-the-loop environment to support these areas: Systems development, Systems validation and verification, Safety of flight, Certification.
What does HLSTR stand for?
HLSTR stands for High Lift System Test Rig
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Faculty of Humanities, Law, and Social Science (Manchester Metropolitan University; UK)
- Half-Life Sound Selector (gaming software)
- High Level Storm Sewer
- Hot Lead and Steel Sinews (gaming group)
- School of Humanities, Languages and Social Sciences (UK)
- Helena Lions Swim Team (Helena, MT)
- High Level Study Team
- Hospitality Leisure Sport and Tourism
- Hospitality, Leisure, Sport and Tourism Network (Oxford, UK)
- High Level Synthesis Techniques for VLSI
- Hispanic/Latino Student Union
- Honeywell Large Systems Users Association
- Hankel-Lanczos Singular Value Decomposition
- Half-Life Server Watcher (game server admin tool)
- Health (usually abbreviated as HLTH)
- Heart-Lung Transplant
- Heavy Laser Tower (gaming
- High Level Trigger