The mock-up shall simulate a flight-ready actuator prototype for controlling flow separation on the high lift devices of transport and business aircraft.
What does HLD stand for?
HLD stands for High Lift Device (aviation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLD
We have 43 other meanings of HLD in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Leadership Council of San Mateo County (California)
- Hard Labor Creek State Park (Georgia)
- Hart Long Centrum Utrecht (Dutch: Heart Lung Center Utrecht; Netherlands)
- Hot-Leg Check Valve
- Hope Lutheran Church Women
- Harbour Launch Diesel (Royal Navy)
- Health Leadership Development (Maine)
- Heaven's Last Defense (gaming clan)
- High Level Design
- High Level Discrete (command type)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some aero acoustic tests of airfoils, aircrafts models and high lift devices and other parts are performed in an open jet anechoic wind tunnel and others are made in closed jet wind tunnels.
The guidance system may also be partially responsible for high lift device control in the form of acceleration control or simply by help of some built-in logic, which, for instance, gives an order to activate high lift devices in takeoff and landing phases.