At the inaugural meeting of the High Level Group on Key Enabling Technologies, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the European Commission and the European Investment Bank that will pave the way for improved access to finance for investments in key enabling technologies.
What does HLG stand for?
HLG stands for High Level Group (NATO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLG
We have 27 other meanings of HLG in our Acronym Attic
- Household Labour Force Survey (UK)
- Home-Link File System Daemon
- Handball Loisirs Fontenay-Trésigny (French handball club; Fontenay-Trésigny, France)
- Hessische Landesanstalt fuer Umwelt (German: Hessian State Institute for the Environment)
- Hørselshemmedes Landsforbunds Ungdom (Norwegian Youth Association of the Hard of Hearing)
- Half-Life Guard (anti-cheat for half-life based games)
- Hand Launched Glider
- Hannibal-Lagrange College (Missouri)
- Hawk Logistics Group
- Headless Gutted (fish)
- Higher Level Government (various nations)
- Hawkesbury Local Government Area (Australia)
- Holed Land Grid Array (integrated circuits packaging)
- High Lands Golf Club (Pataskala, OH)
- Home Loan Guarantee Company (South Africa)
- Human Luteinized Granulosa Cell
- Hispanic/Latino Genetics Community Consultation Network (national summit; oncology)
- High Level Group of Experts (European Commission, European Union)
- High Level Group on Greenhouse (greenhouse effect response group)
- Hyper Least General Generalization (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The work of the high level group on a framework must be seen as a stepping stone to a global market-based measure and should not replace this objective or become an obstacle to progress," said Tim Johnson, director of the Aviation Environment Federation.
TUNIS (TAP) - President Mohamed Moncef Marzouki received, on Tuesday, former South African President (1999-2008) and United Nations High Level Group Chairman Thabo Mbeki, the Presidency of the Republic announced.
The title was released for general availability on 4 December and sale proceeds are being donated to the Children's High Level Group (CHLG), which was co-founded by Rowling to help vulnerable children in Central and Eastern Europe.
com/beedlebard, and for details of The Children's High Level Group click www.
Six were given to those most closely connected with the Harry Potter series over the past 17 years and the seventh was given to the Children's High Level Group and it raised pounds 1.