The panel was set after UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon called on the British and Ethiopian governments to form a high level advisory group to help finance the world's climate change programs.
What does HLAG stand for?
HLAG stands for High Level Advisory Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Historical Landmarks Advisory Committee (California)
- Housing Loan Administration Corporation (est. 1996; Japan)
- High-Level Automatic Continuous Air Monitoring
- High-Level Automatic Continuous Air Monitoring System
- Hometown Legislative Action Day
- Handbook of Learning and Approximate Dynamic Programming
- Human Leukocyte Antigen DR-1
- Haryana Local Area Development Tax (India)
- Humanitarian Legal Assistance Foundation (Pasig City, Philippines)
- Hispanic and Latin American Faculty & Staff Association
- Hedge Laying Association of Ireland (est. 2004)
- High Level Analog Input
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois (est. 1995)
- Home Loan Affordability Indicator (Australia)
- Helicopter Landing Area Inspection Report (Helideck Certification Agency)
- High Level Assembler Language (computing)
- Human Lysosomal Acid Lipase
- Henry L. Aulds Memorial Library (Bossier City, LA)
- Helical Local Area Network
- High Performance Radio Local Area Network