The 6-foot, 165-pound Harmon won the high jump and took third at 300 meters at the Central Mass.
What does HJ stand for?
HJ stands for High Jump
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HJ
We have 8 other meanings of HJ in our Acronym Attic
- Home Improvement Zone (TV channel; OnDemand)
- Hrvatski Informatièki Zbor (Zagreb, Croatia)
- Halal Journal (Islam)
- Hand Job
- Head Job
- Heroes Journey (game)
- Hey Joe (Jimi Hendrix song)
- Hey Jude (Beatles song)
- Hic Jacet (Latin: here lies)
- Hilal-E-Jura'at (2nd Highest gallantry award given to officers of Pakistan Armed Forces.)
- Honest John
- Hotel Juliet (crypto key change; US DoD)
- Hourly Jumps
- House Journal (U.S. Congress)
- Howard Johnson
- Hungry Jack's Pty. Ltd. (fast food restaurant; Australia)
- Hybrid Join
- Hawaii Jewelers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A good high jump competition saw Jonathan Bailey come back to form with an excellent clearance at a near personal best of 1.
Other double winners included: discus & hammer Sean Sullivan (Wirral); shot & hammer Patricia Spark (St Helens); high jump & shot Gemma Kingsley (St Helens).
Byline: By Bill McGuirk English Schools' high jump champion Emma Morris continued her run of success with a double victory in the Tartan Games.
THE high jump perhaps isn't the most popular event in athletics but it's something I pursue with absolute commitment.
Byline: LUKE JAMES WEST CHESHIRE AC hosted an open indoor shot and high jump competition at Stanney High School,Ellesmere Port.