com Dowfax Triton, Tergitol surfactants EO-PO Block Copolymers Versene chelants Propylene glycol USP/EP Applications: Surfactants, microemulsions, controlled release/capture, dispersions, film formers, oil imbibers, water absorbing, high internal phase emulsion and thickeners, nonwovens Comments: For a complete list of ingredients for the I&I market, visit the website: www.
What does HIPE stand for?
HIPE stands for High Internal Phase Emulsion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HIPE
We have 4 other meanings of HIPE in our Acronym Attic
- Hamilton Investment Properties Community Housing Organization
- Highly Indebted Poor Country Program
- Hosted Internet Protocol Communication Service (SBC)
- High-Intensity Powder Diffractometer
- Horizontal Integration Product Data (US Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command)
- Hunting Indicator of Population Density (animal population)
- Healthcare Integrity and Protection Data Bank
- Huaneng International Power Development Corporation (China)
- Harbin Institute of Physical Education (Harbin, China)
- Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises (India)
- Hospital In-Patient Enquiry Scheme (est. 1969; Economic and Social Research Institute; Ireland)
- Human Iris Pigment Epithelial
- High-Performance Embedded Architecture and Compilation
- High Performance Embedded Architecture and Compilation Reconfigurable Computing Cluster
- Heated Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (cancer treatment)
- Human Intestinal Primary Epithelial Cell
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (cancer treatment)
- Heterogeneous Intelligent Processing in Engineering Design (project)
- High Intensity Pulsed Electric Field
- High Performance External Gun (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also new from Dow Corning are six high internal phase emulsions.