If a patient has minor trauma from a fender bender or a fall and you get an MRI, it shows a high intensity zone, an annular fissure, or end plate changes, and the normal thing that we think is that these findings are .
What does HIZ stand for?
HIZ stands for High Intensity Zone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HIZ
- Highest Temperature Exceeded For the Month
- Health Information Exchange of New York (Clifton Park, NY)
- Highest Temperature Exceeded So Early
- Highest Temperature Exceeded So Late
- Helsingin Invalidien Yhdistys (Finnish: Helsinki Invalid Association)
- Hamilton Island Yacht Club (Australia)
- Health in Your Environment (Nottinghamshire, UK)
- Honk If You Love Jesus
- Have It Your Way
- High Impact Zone (water quality)