The high intensity signal (on T2-weighting) was characteristic of fatty tissue.
What does HIS stand for?
HIS stands for High Intensity Signal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HIS
We have 232 other meanings of HIS in our Acronym Attic
- Health Information Services
- Health Insurance Subsidy (various organizations)
- Healthcare Information System (various companies)
- Hearing Instrument Specialist
- HEED (Health, Education and Economic Development) International School (Bangladesh)
- Heidelberg International School
- Heller Information Services
- Helping International Students (various schools)
- Hic Iacet Sepultus (Latin: here lies buried)
- Hiding in Shadows
- High Resolution Spectroscopy Mission
- High-Impedance Surface
- High-Infrared Spectrometer
- High-Resolution Interferometer Spectrometer
- Highest International Standards (travel agency; Japan)
- Hightech Information Systems Ltd
- Histidine (Amino Acid)
- Historical Information System (software)
- Høgskolen I Stavanger (Norwegian: University of Stavanger)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intrasellar lesions with low-intensity signal on T1-weighted sequences and high intensity signal on T2-weighted sequences have usually been reported suggestive of PA as well as any other lesion containing liquid.