Growing transmission interference in the very high frequency bands, combined with the federally mandated narrowing of the private land mobile radio ultra high frequency bandwidths, is creating an exodus among end users threatened with massive black-outs or inoperability of older devices," says Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Katherine Shariq.
What does HFB stand for?
HFB stands for High Frequency Bandwidth (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HFB
We have 36 other meanings of HFB in our Acronym Attic
- Humanities, Fine Arts and Social Sciences Research (Canada)
- High-Frequency Asymptotic Techniques
- Henri Faberge and the Adorables (band, Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Hand from Block
- Handsome French Bloke (Term for Olivier Giroud, Footballer playing for Arsenal)
- Happy Freaking Birthday
- Health & Fitness Business (trade show)
- Health Fund Board (Oregon)
- Heavy Fabrication Business
- High Frequency Bipolar (device)
- High Frequency Broadcast
- High Functioning Bipolar
- Hindu Forum of Britain (UK)
- Hit From Behind
- Hollow Fiber Bioreactor (culture system)
- Home Federal Bank (various locations)
- Home Furnishings Business (magazine)
- Hooray for Boobies (Bloodhound Gang album)
- Horn-Fed Bowtie (antenna)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, the switch from ceramic package to ceramic substrate has resulted in a simplification of the filter's inner wiring, enabling reduced parasitic impedance and outstanding levels of attenuation in high frequency bandwidths above 3GHz.
TRAILBLAZER is designed to carry high frequency bandwidth RF signals for headend consolidation and pocket deployment of Interdiction technology applications requiring up to 860 MHz.