GAAP Taxonomy (UGT) was underdeveloped, and filers were inexperienced in the tagging process, which caused the high error rate and the use of unnecessary extensions.
What does HER stand for?
HER stands for High Error Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HER
We have 65 other meanings of HER in our Acronym Attic
- Harvard Educational Review
- Hazards and Effects Register (Offshore Energy and Mineral Management Environmental Program; US DOI)
- Head End Restriction (railways)
- Health Economics Research
- Healthy Eating Research
- Hearing Examiner Recommendation
- Heavy Equipment Rentals LLC (California; est. 1999)
- Helper (Amtrak station code; Helper, UT)
- Heraklion, Crete Island, Greece - Heraklion (Airport Code)
- High Efficiency Red (LED)
- High Explosive Research (UK nuclear weapons development)
- Higher Education & Research
- Higher Education Resources
- Hip Hop in its Essence and Real (hiphop/rap artist Common Sense)
- HIV Epidemiology Research
- Hole Expansion Ratio (mechanical testing)
- Hollow Earth Radio (online radio)
- Home Equity Release (finance)
- Household Energy Regional Project (Intermediate Technology Development Group)
- Human Exposure Risk
Samples in periodicals archive:
Providers and advocates for disabled Americans fear the prior authorization program could shift the high error rate to a high denial rate during the prior authorization process, leaving beneficiaries without timely access to physician-prescribed power mobility devices.
While this may be readily available in most developed countries, many clinical laboratories in resource poor settings still carry out most pre-analytical procedures manually giving room for high error rates.
95 Hardcover Applied ecology and environmental management GB400 Yue (earth surface modeling, Chinese Academy of Sciences) describes the high-accuracy surface modeling (HASM) method he devised to solve the problems of high error rate and slow computational speed that has kept geographical information systems from being used in many important applications.
Coach Nathan Brown admitted that his side were sometimes lacking in attack and need to cut out a high error rate, but made up for it with a hard-working defensive performance.
While Kidney's side were electrifying at times, their ambition was thwarted by a high error rate.
In this issue of Clinical Chemistry, Snyder and colleagues (5) report an unexpectedly high error rate of 1:84 000 with Code 128 on patient wristbands scanned with several bar code readers in point-of-care devices.
This afternoon, Scott attacked news reports criticizing the formula directly: "We've found a high error rate in reports about the errors" in the projection measures.