The Department of Energy's (DOE) National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) and Office of Science (SC) today announced that 46 research grants totaling $14 million have been awarded as part of the Joint Program in High Energy Density Laboratory Plasmas (HEDLP).
What does HEDLP stand for?
HEDLP stands for High Energy Density Laboratory Plasmas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEDLP
- Health Electronic Data Interchange Corporation
- Healthcare Electronic Data Interchange Coalition
- Holyoke Economic Development and Industrial Corporation (Holyoke, MA)
- Health Plan Employer Data and Information Set
- Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set
- Healthcare Electronic Data Interchange Trading Partner
- Hanford Engineering Development Laboratory (US Department of Energy)
- Horizon Energy Distribution Limited (Whakatane, New Zealand)
- High Energy Density Laboratory Astrophysics
- High Energy Density Laboratory Physics
- Health Economics and Disease Management (Belgium)
- High Energy Density Materials/Matter
- High-Energy Diffraction Microscopy
- Human Eosinophil-Derived Neurotoxin
- Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association
- Highland Education Development Organisation (Vietnam)
- Household Energy Development Organisations Network (Eco, Ltd.; London, England, UK)
- Hanford Environmental Dose Overview Panel
- 1-Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid (organophosphoric acid corrosion inhibitor)
- High-Energy-Density Physics
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 million have been awarded as part of the High Energy Density Laboratory Plasmas (HEDLP) program.
6 M for High Energy Density Laboratory Plasmas research.