The best units have High Efficiency Particulate Air [HEPA] filters, capable of capturing 99.
What does HEP stand for?
HEP stands for High Efficiency Particulate (air filters)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HEP
We have 154 other meanings of HEP in our Acronym Attic
- Hankyu Entertainment Park (Osaka, Japan)
- Harvard Evolution Page
- Hautes Ecoles Pedagogiques (French: Teaching Colleges; various locations)
- Head End Processor (ATM)
- Head-End Power
- Health, Education and Enforcement Partnership (Canada)
- Heterogeneous Element Processor
- Heterogeneous Multiprocessor
- Hic Est Positus/Posita (Latin: Here He/She Was Laid, epigraphy)
- Hierosolyma Est Perdita (Latin: Jerusalem Is Lost; pogrom attacker cry)
- High Egg Passage (vaccine production)
- High Encryption Pack (Microsoft)
- High Energy Particle
- High Energy Physics
- High School Equivalency Program
- High-Explosive Plastic
- Higher Education Perspectives (journal; Canada)
- Higher Education Program (various organizations)
- Hispanic Employment Program
- Home Equity Prepayment
Samples in periodicals archive:
So how do you know if you should spend thousands on a whole-house system or $200 on a small High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter?
Sonobond Ultrasonics offers ultrasonic technology that is especially useful for High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filtration requirements.
In addition, the company has a wide variety of High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA)-powered air duct cleaning systems to ensure that proper equipment is used for specific situations.