Kirklees Council are offering free cavity and wall insulation and low cost high efficiency boilers through the boiler scrappage scheme and access to low cost computers.
What does HEB stand for?
HEB stands for High Efficiency Boiler
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEB
We have 43 other meanings of HEB in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy Equipment and Transport Technology
- High Efficiency Accelerated Thermal Transfer (subwoofer technology)
- Health Education Association of Utah
- Home Educators Association of Virginia
- Healing Essential Arts Venue for Education in Newburyport (Massachusetts)
- Haute Ecole de Bruxelles (French: High School of Brussels; Brussels, Belgium)
- Health Evidence Bulletins
- Heating Element Bank
- Here Everything's Better
- High Energy Biscuit
- High-Energy Beam
- Higher Education Bulletin (Kenya)
- Hindu Endowments Board (Singapore)
- Hot Electron Bolometer
- Howard E. Butt Grocery Company (supermarket chain; Texas)
- Hurst-Euless-Bedford (Texas)
- Helibase Manager (US FEMA)
- Heart of England Baptist Association
- Higher Education Bandwidth Advisory Committee (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improvements such as external wall and cavity wall insulation, loft insulation, high efficiency boiler upgrades and advice and support, will be offered for free.
And fitting a high efficiency boiler could save you up to pounds 270 a year.
AFI-USA is in the throes of a $60 million makeover to restore The Apthorp and retrofit the building with amenities like central air and high efficiency boilers.
The newly constructed 525 MW (nominal rating) power plant will use clean coal technology, a high efficiency boiler, use low sulfur coal as fuel and feature sophisticated emission controls to minimize environmental impacts.
And, by introducing measures like internal wall insulation, a high efficiency boiler, draught stripping and solar water heater, many could save 60 per cent of their energy.