EN1822, High Efficiency Air Filters (HEPA and ULPA)--Part3, Testing Flat Sheet Filter Media.
What does HEAF stand for?
HEAF stands for High Efficiency Air Filter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEAF
We have 1 other meaning of HEAF in our Acronym Attic
- Helicopter Escort Air Defense Suppression System
- Home Education/Employment Activities Drugs Sexuality Suicide (assessment tool)
- Helicopter and Aircraft Detection Training System
- Higher Education Appreciation Day, Working for Academic Excellence (Mississippi)
- Heavy Equipment Appraisal Experts (insurance)
- High End Alternative Energy (High End Group, Inc.)
- Hyperacute Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitis
- Higher Education Affordability and Equity Act
- Harlem Educational Activities Fund (New York, NY)
- Health Enterprise Architecture Framework (Rwanda)
- High Expectations Asian Father
- High Explosives Application Facility
- Higher Education Assistance Foundation
- Higher Education Assistance Fund (Texas)
- Hamilton Environmental Action Group (Clinton, NY)
- Higher Education Accessibility Guide (European Agency for Development in Special Needs Education)
- Highest Existing Adjacent Grade (FEMA flood zones)
- Huayi Electrical Apparatus Group Co. Ltd. (est. 1986; China)
- Human Ethics Advisory Group
- Harbin Embraer Aircraft Industry Co. Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bernard Dumas A new generation of media will be displayed by Bernard Dumas, a manufacturer of high efficiency air filter papers.
An Air Filtration Tutorial will take place on both November 18 and 20 with topics ranging from the design and testing of high efficiency air filters to a comparison of HEPA and ULPA standards as well as an air filtration demonstration on November 18.