While algae is an exciting profitable source of biofuel or commercial animal feeds for aquaculture and agriculture, it can also be a sustainable source for a broad range of high dollar value products.
What does HDV stand for?
HDV stands for High Dollar Value
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDV
We have 36 other meanings of HDV in our Acronym Attic
- Handheld Devices for Ubiquitous Learning (project; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Hungarian Democratic Union in Romania
- Health Dangers of Urban Use of Pesticides (City of Ottawa, Canada)
- Half Duplex Transmission
- High Definition User Experience
- Heavy-Duty Vehicle
- Heeresdienstvorschrift (German Army)
- Hepatitis Delta Virus
- High Definition Video
- High Density Voice (Cisco)
- Hochdruck-Direktverdampfung (German)
- Hope Development Volunteers (est. 2009)
- Horse Drawn Vehicle (UK)
- Hotel des Ventes (French: Auction House)
- Heavy Duty Vehicle Application
- High Definition Volumetric Display
- High-definition Digital Video Disk
- Hotel Des Ventes Des Chartrons (French: Chartrons Hotel Auctions)
- High Definition Video Graphics
- High Density Vertical Growth
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's usually because they are high dollar value items, can deteriorate rapidly, or are sensitive to physical damage.
The high dollar values for com and soybeans make commodity farmers very happy (though it doesn't make the livestock farmers nearly as happy).
Increasing Visibility To create Natralock, MeadWestvaco runs its unbleached kraft paperboard (Coated Natural Kraft[R] (CNK,) or Printkote[R] bleached kraft paperboard (SBS) through a patented coating process which applies a heat-seal material, as well as an optional, more tear-resistant material for high dollar value applications.
Within days they had discovered dozens of important and often high dollar value items, including million dollar jet engines.
When I explain to people that they're really getting a pretty high dollar value fishery for their money - especially with crab - most of them agree that it's pretty reasonable.
We showed another client, who was maintaining extra inventory and making many frequent shipments to one customer, that although the account had a high dollar value, it yielded a much lower profit compared to more systematically serviced customers.
Merchants should make sure that only their best customers, who order frequently and place high dollar value on orders, earn free shipping.