But by the next day, Rhys was awake and talking and was moved from the high dependency ward to the hospital's neurology ward, where he was last night still being treated.
What does HDW stand for?
HDW stands for High Dependency Ward (hospitals)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HDW
We have 23 other meanings of HDW in our Acronym Attic
- Health Department Vital Statistics
- High Definition Vertical Scanning Interferometry (Veeco Instruments, Inc; Plainview, NY)
- High-Definition Virtual Tour
- Heimat- und Dorfverschoenerungsverein Holssel (German: Home and Village Improvement Society Holssel)
- Heisenberg-Dirac-Van Vleck
- Hanford Defined Waste
- Harley-Davidson of Washington
- Hemoglobin Distribution Width
- High density satellite derived wind
- Hollow Dielectric Waveguide
- Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft (German Shipbuilding Company)
- Hanford Defense Waste Environmental Impact Statement
- Health Department of Western Australia
- Health (Drinking Water) Amendment Act (New Zealand)
- Hunter District Water Board (Australia)
- High Desert Wireless Broadband Communications (Mojave, CA)
- Hardwood Floors (classified ads)
- Hi Desert Water District
- High Density Wave Division Multiplexing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following the blaze on Sunday Ms Dent was put on a life support machine but was later transferred to the high dependency ward.
Today, he celebrates his 23rd birthday on a high dependency ward at University Hospital after receiving the best possible present - news that his gangrenous feet and hands do not need amputating as he had feared.
He was put into an induced coma and kept on a high dependency ward for four days.
Shows internal bleeding in brain 8pm: Moved finally to high dependency ward June 25: Transferred to Cannock Hospital where she now needs 24-hour care.
RODWELLTO Duffy lost consciousness on arrival at the hospital and was resuscitated by the crash team, but has since been moved from intensive care to a high dependency ward and has been able to sip water.
Hallie's weight plummeted to 2lb 15oz but after several weeks in intensive care and the high dependency ward of the hospital's special care baby unit, she's now a bouncing 6lb 3oz.