Abstract: The High Density Packaging Users Group Consortium (HDPUG) has conducted a study of process development and solder joint reliability of high-density packages on printed circuit boards using a low melting temperature lead-free solder (SnBi57 Ag1.
What does HDPUG stand for?
HDPUG stands for High Density Packaging Users Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Help Desk Professional Services
- Henson Digital Performance Studio (digital puppetry; The Jim Henson Company; Los Angeles, CA)
- High-Density Polystyrene
- Highly Distributed Power System (consortium; UK)
- Hydroacoustic Data Processing System (software)
- High-Dose Prednisolone Sodium Succinate
- Hard Disk Parameter Table (computing)
- High Density Polyethylene
- Hazmat (Hazardous Materials) Disaster Preparedness Training Program (National Institute of Health)
- His-Domain Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase (protein)