6 million engine from definite catastrophic failure, preserving life and a loss of a high demand/low density asset.
What does HD/LD stand for?
HD/LD stands for High Demand/Low Density
This definition appears frequently
We have 1 other meaning of HD/LD in our Acronym Attic
- High Density Digital Versatile Disc
- Hard-Detection Iterative Block Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- High Definition Image Light Amplifier (JVC)
- Heavy Duty - Medium Equipment Transporter
- Hairless Descendants of Mexican Hairless Dogs
- Hard-Decision Parallel Interference Cancellation
- High Definition-Power Line Communication
- High Definition Personal Video Recorder
- High Density Wood Wool Cement Board
- High Density/High Availability (Motorola)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gray bottoms (organic & contracted military sealift vessels) are high demand/low density assets and there simply aren't enough to go around to meet the demands of this fight.
We're trying to work the problem of high demand/low density assets.