Around the sides you'll find an abundance of connectivity features: a multiformat flash-memory-card reader; an ExpressCard slot; RGB, S-Video, and High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) video outputs; composite and S-Video inputs; analog and digital audio outputs; a FireWire connector; and four USB 2.
What does HDMI stand for?
HDMI stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDMI
We have 4 other meanings of HDMI in our Acronym Attic
- Hanging Drop Mercury Electrode
- Hepatic Drug-Metabolizing Enzyme
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Islamic University of Technology; Bangladesh)
- House Dust Mite Extract
- Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Home Development Mutual Fund (Philippines)
- High Desert Medical Group (Palmdale, CA)
- Hockham Deer Management Group (UK; est. 2004)
- Height Doesn't Measure Heart
- Huntsville District Memorial Hospital (Canada)
- High-Density Multichip Interconnect
- Handheld Device Markup Language
- Handset Device Markup Language (Sprint PCS)
- Harbour Defence Motor Launch (small motor vessel; UK)
- Hierarchical Data Manipulation Language (databases)
- Hugo Dunhill Mailing Lists (sales; New York, NY)
- Hawaii Driver's Manual Online (Honolulu, HI)
- Heavy Duty Motor Oil (Chevron)
- Hello Darkness My Old Friend
- Health Data Management Partners
Samples in periodicals archive:
AQUOS is a registered trademark of Sharp Corporation HDMI, the HDMI logo and High Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
Toshiba's new high-end HD-XA2 HD DVD player is designed to output 1920x1080p, the highest-definition signal currently available, via High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI[TM]), which adds support for Deep Color technology.
Both units offer an enhanced sleek cosmetic design with the HD-XA2 model designed to output 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution, the highest HD signal currently available, via High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI(TM)) 1.
1 With "Fine Motion Mode" on AQUOS is a registered trademark of Sharp Corporation HDMI, the HDMI logo and High Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
NYSE:A) today announced the availability of the highest bandwidth High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) test point access fixture currently available.
It also contains a High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) and an SD/HD analog component input.
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) and its sister technology, High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), are high-bandwidth digital interface specifications.