AQUOS is a registered trademark of Sharp Corporation HDMI, the HDMI logo and High Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
What does HDMI stand for?
HDMI stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDMI
We have 4 other meanings of HDMI in our Acronym Attic
- Hanging Drop Mercury Electrode
- Hepatic Drug-Metabolizing Enzyme
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Islamic University of Technology; Bangladesh)
- House Dust Mite Extract
- Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Home Development Mutual Fund (Philippines)
- High Desert Medical Group (Palmdale, CA)
- Hockham Deer Management Group (UK; est. 2004)
- Height Doesn't Measure Heart
- Huntsville District Memorial Hospital (Canada)
- High-Density Multichip Interconnect
- Handheld Device Markup Language
- Handset Device Markup Language (Sprint PCS)
- Harbour Defence Motor Launch (small motor vessel; UK)
- Hierarchical Data Manipulation Language (databases)
- Hugo Dunhill Mailing Lists (sales; New York, NY)
- Hawaii Driver's Manual Online (Honolulu, HI)
- Heavy Duty Motor Oil (Chevron)
- Hello Darkness My Old Friend
- Health Data Management Partners
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toshiba's new high-end HD-XA2 HD DVD player is designed to output 1920x1080p, the highest-definition signal currently available, via High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI[TM]), which adds support for Deep Color technology.
Both units offer an enhanced sleek cosmetic design with the HD-XA2 model designed to output 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution, the highest HD signal currently available, via High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI(TM)) 1.
1 With "Fine Motion Mode" on AQUOS is a registered trademark of Sharp Corporation HDMI, the HDMI logo and High Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
NYSE:A) today announced the availability of the highest bandwidth High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) test point access fixture currently available.
It also contains a High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) and an SD/HD analog component input.
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) and its sister technology, High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), are high-bandwidth digital interface specifications.