Ultrasil 7000 GR shows a high amount of reactive silanol sites on the surface to enable a high coupling efficiency, and VP Si 363 guarantees a sufficient coupling rate.
What does HC stand for?
HC stands for High Coupling
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HC
We have 109 other meanings of HC in our Acronym Attic
- Heston College (Hesston, KS)
- Hexachlorethane Mix (US Navy)
- Hexachloroethane-Zinc (white smoke grenade)
- High Capacity
- High Charity (gaming)
- High Concentrate
- High Confidence
- High Containment (biological hazard laboratories)
- High Council (LDS church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By the above analysis, it has been shown that the samples prepared are linear and star macrostructures with near identical molecular weights (linear peak versus coupled peak), low polydispersities and high coupling efficiencies.