elsdenii, helps prevent the accumulation of lactic acid in rumen fluid during the transition from a low to a high concentrate diet (Robinson et al.
What does HC stand for?
HC stands for High Concentrate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HC
We have 109 other meanings of HC in our Acronym Attic
- Hepatitis C (disease)
- Herding Champion (AKC)
- Heritage Christian (High School)
- Hero Camp
- Heston College (Hesston, KS)
- Hexachlorethane Mix (US Navy)
- Hexachloroethane-Zinc (white smoke grenade)
- High Capacity
- High Charity (gaming)
- High Confidence
- High Containment (biological hazard laboratories)
- High Council (LDS church)
- High Coupling
- High Court
- High Cube (shipping container)
- High-Speed CMOS (family of logic integrated circuits)
- Highway Contract (rural route post office addressing)
- Hillsdale College (Hillsdale, Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The average yield of the 230 cows in the high concentrates herd fell 7%, from6,582 litres a head to 6,139 litres.
Grosvenor Chemicals, of Linthwaite, is donating 25 litres of its high concentrate herbicide to Environmental Alliance and the River Colne Project.
Dehydration, combined with irregular intake of fluids and fuelling with high concentrate sugar drinks - often laced with additives and preservatives - may prove an unhealthy cocktail for the young learners in a classroom.